Anti-Aging Microcurrent Facials
Want to know celebrities' beauty secrets?
You can have a beautiful, glowing complexion like the stars
As you get older you need that extra boost. The stars don't just get facials on a regular basis - they also add technology to their skincare repertoire. Like Madonna... she gets microcurrent facials (she even made a video about them) using the same machine I use at Dalini Skin Care Spa.
The Microcurrent Ultimate Age Defying Facial
Take your anti-aging facials to the next level with microcurrent technology!
The ultimate in facial revitalization without surgery. This non-invasive Microcurrent Ultimate Age Defying Facial series is a complete and comprehensive service that reduces fine lines and wrinkles, improves skin tone and elasticity, and offers intense hydration. Maintenance services are recommended monthly for longevity of results.
Before & After: Real Results
During a microcurrent treatment, mild electrical pulses are delivered to stimulate the skin and tone the facial muscles. The current boosts collagen production to tighten the skin and increase circulation to give the skin an overall look and feel of radiant rejuvenation.
After regular microcurrent sessions, Glenna looks years younger. Looseness and wrinkles have been transformed into smooth, youthful skin. Areas that were sinking with age have regained their firmness and glow.
"Invest in your skin. It’s going to represent you for a very long time"
About Microcurrent Facials
Microcurrent facelift treatments trigger the body's production of amino acids and Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP). ATP is the biochemical way our cells store and use energy. It's what keeps your muscles and every cell in your body alive and functioning. Increasing ATP increases normal cell activity that can diminish with age. This includes the cell's ability to repair itself and perform its designated functions.
Are You Ready to Achieve Youthful and Flawless Beauty?
Microcurrent is for you if:
- You don't want plastic surgery but want to have vibrant youthful glowing skin
- You want to stop fine lines from getting deeper and in some cases disappear
- You want help with tone and firmness
- You've had plastic surgery and want to take care of your investment
Microcurrent isn't for you if:
- You're expecting to look like you've had plastic surgery
Benefits of Microcurrent
- Firming and Lifting: reduction of fine lines, creases, and wrinkles
- Reduction of blackheads and acne
- Improvement of blood circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Tightening of sagging jowls, double chins, and overall lifting of drooping features
- Reduction of dark circles and puffiness of the eyes
- Reduction of symptoms from eczema, melasma, and rosacea
- Hydrating and revitalizing creating a glow and youthfulness to your skin/li>
- Smoother and softer skin/li>
- Reduction of inflammation
- Increase in collagen production
- Speeds healing after surgery and reduces scar tissue
Microcurrent is a very safe treatment that has been used successfully in the beauty and medical fields for decades. However, there are certain medical and health situations in which microcurrent is not recommended.
- Any implanted electronic medical devices, including pacemakers, implanted hearing aids, insulin pumps, monitors or meters, and nerve/tissue/muscle stimulation devices
- Metal implants, including plates, pins, screws, and dental implants
- Drugs or skin conditions that increase skin sensitivity or cause rashes and/or other irritation