We care about your health and safety and that of our entire extended Dalini Skin Care Spa family. Now that we have approval from the county to reopen, we are taking extended precautions against the virus to comply with State of California and CDC guidelines. Please read the list below to understand the protective steps we are taking, and what you must do.
What We are Doing:
- I wear a mask at all times.
- There is a shield guard on the facial table to protect everyone during the facial.
- I schedule 30 mins between appointments to clean and disinfect everything before and after each client.
- Our air purifier that kills viruses and bacteria is on at all times. I change it to its highest setting after each client to help clear the air even more before the next person arrives.
What You Must Do:
- If you have come in contact with anyone who has COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
- Your temperature will be checked upon entering the spa. If you have a fever, you must reschedule your appointment.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask at all times in the spa, except when you are on the facial bed. Put your mask back on when your facial is complete, before getting off of the table. We want to keep the air clean for others.